[Magdalen] Grin and Bear It.

cantor03 at aol.com cantor03 at aol.com
Sun Mar 31 04:10:02 UTC 2019

I have, during my lifetime, seen the spread of the natural range of Northern Cardinals(Cardinal cardinalis) up to the south shores of Lake Superior.  The species was
unknown in that section of the Upper Midwest until about 1970.  It has now become acommon sighting, sometimes all winter both here in PA as well as in Wisconsin.The males can get feisty when they see their reflexion in a window.  I had a largewindow broken by such a few years ago.

David S.