[Magdalen] RIP Thomas Burchard; An unexpected loss, not familial, but ...

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Sun Mar 31 05:23:49 UTC 2019

Recently, my son's psychiatrist was found dead in the trunk of a car in Las Vegas, cause of death apparently head wound trauma.

https://www.ksbw.com/article/fbi-arrest-woman-connected-to-the-death-of-chomp-doctor/26979252

He wasn't a perfect man, but at least for us, this bow-tie-wearing throwback, with his room full of books, games, magic tricks, and all sorts of really interesting stuff, kept my and Ev's interest, for sure.  And, we only needed him for meds, which Ev has long since abandoned as unneeded, and with no adverse affects.

We all have a "dark side", and some of our "dark sides" are a little darker than others'.  But in the end it all balances out, ... so one hopes.

RIP Doc Burchard.

M J (Mike) Logsdon.