[Magdalen] Current Events.

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Thu May 2 15:06:08 UTC 2019

Although there's a bit of that in the classic Tidewater (Virginia coastal)
accent. I remember Bishop H. Coleman McGehee (late Bishop of Michigan, who
received me into the Anglican Communion) having that accent. The "out"
sounded practically Canadian.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA