[Magdalen] Friend Gone.

Joseph Cirou romanos at mindspring.com
Sun May 5 21:43:25 UTC 2019

-----Original Message-----

David,

I have used his collections for unison voices, two part, three part, and four part for years.

I used the unison versions for solo anthems for many years. When I played at 7:30AM at St. Patrick's I was the cantor and organist and this was my go to collection. It took me a long time to learn the Chausson unison anthems with their romantic organ parts that I had to sing over.

One of my gay friends from years back introduced me to Mason's music before I moved to Georgia.

Joe