[Magdalen] Current Events.

Clarissa Canning canplum at gmail.com
Sun May 12 05:23:33 UTC 2019

Yup your right. The Dio changed they hired another Bishop, I can’t remember
his name became What is now Eastern Mi Bishop & MeGhee had Southern part .
whatever. We met them all in the beginning. In middle of my Dad ministry
was the most controversial time .... women priests New book... people had
pit bull reactions to changes !!! similar to the more recent H. controversy
.