[Magdalen] Traveling mercies

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Tue May 14 05:01:10 UTC 2019

I leave tomorrow for a week in Tennessee to attend the next in a series of
sequential high school graduations...this one my eldest granddaughter,
Samaria. There will be three more in the next three years and then I get a
three year break before a very long break as there is a 10 year gap between
Colin and youngest granddaughter Pearson....who I am finally getting to
meet in the flesh as they live in Florida and our visits to Tennessee have
not coincided. Much FaceTime does not compensate! Traveling mercies are
appreciated as I am flying this time.