[Magdalen] not a solicitation

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Tue May 14 18:53:10 UTC 2019

Thanks for the link! I was living in Syracuse at the time (and back there
again the summer of the 10th anniversary which also got prime TV and
newspaper coverage in Syracuse and Ithaca). Betty Bone Schiess preached at
our little church in Camillus (St. Lukes)  within a year of her ordination -
I actually didn't realize what a potential risk that might have been for our
Rector, at the time. He was an amazing guy.

Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck

"Mercy and compassion are more than personal options. They are the antidotes
to that fear and hatred." Mark Singel