[Magdalen] Bishop election prayer request

Charles Wohlers chadwohl at satucket.com
Sat May 18 22:26:11 UTC 2019

Indeed! And on the first ballot! Being a teller, I was among the first
to know - which we were all very happy about, 'cause that meant we could
all have lunch and then go home.   ;-)

The Youtube video may have some issues - there were definitely some
technical glitches. At the end we had Shannon's acceptance on audio only
through the bishop's cellphone.

Anyway, I'm bushed (had to get up at 6AM which, as a retired person, I;m
not used to), so a well-deserved rest is called for.

--
Chad Wohlers
chad at satucket.com
Woodbury, VT   USA