[Magdalen] Bishop election prayer request

Charles Wohlers chadwohl at satucket.com
Sun May 19 02:54:47 UTC 2019

The link Ms. Michaud posted works for me. The audio is fine, but the
video definitely has some bandwidth or buffering issues. The link is at:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoJvfjZYMC4&
The slide with the vote totals for the first (and only) ballot is at
about 2:53:00.
All three seemed excellent candidates, and my dear wife said on multiple
occasions that she wished we could have a trioka with all three of them.

Thanks for your prayers -

--
Chad Wohlers
chad at satucket.com