[Magdalen] Word Query.

cantor03 at aol.com cantor03 at aol.com
Tue May 21 18:58:55 UTC 2019

When my home was built in 1988, a bulldozer
scooped out what would be the basement andleft this soil at the edge of the front yard.  Thoughthe builder offered to get rid of it, I left it for alandscaping feature, especially because it containeda mountain rock the size of a pickup truck.
This feature turned out to be an ideal landscapingfeature.  I've called this a "boehm" but I am unsureof the spelling.  I cannot find this term in my dictionaries.
Does anyone on list have this word listed and explainedin their dictionaries?

David Strang.