[Magdalen] NOW

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Wed May 22 17:02:26 UTC 2019

I call that "Good Old Daying" and it drives me nuts.
It seems to pop up at the strangest times, too.
Frequently at church coffee hours, and even at work.

It's lovely when people share happy, gentle memories,
but not so lovely when it's just passive-aggressive criticism of current
people or policies or practices,
and even worse when it turns into group therapy.

And thanks to my mother who was an accomplished practitioner of
"Be Here Now."
-M