[Magdalen] pray for me today

cady soukup cadyasoukup at gmail.com
Wed May 22 20:46:33 UTC 2019

What an inspiring way to engage a community!

Recently I have taken the opportunity to share some of my life
adventures. After years of being quiet (my life has been rather wild &
weird, not too traumatic), it's been odd to open up. I am grateful to
those who listen, and to those who respond with their own wild
experiences.

May your group be able to explore the ideas and lives other than their
own, and open their eyes to the wild, weird, and enlightening!

hugs - Cady