[Magdalen] a little weather story

Joseph Cirou romanos at mindspring.com
Mon May 27 18:12:48 UTC 2019

I had friends who lived in England, and they said it started to get light around 4AM in the summer. I also remember reading in Dickens that the street lights went on at 3PM in the winter.

I have been abroad I was always awakened by the church bells at 7AM and don't remember anything earlier==it was always the summer.

I\ve visited the Maritimes a few times in the summer, I guess I just slept fairly late and didn't notice. I know it stays light later here in Georgia and I was from Chicago. It was more than getting dark around 9 in the summer. Here in mid to late summer it can be light well after 9\\

Joe