[Magdalen] Thanks for some smiles this afternoon!

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Mon May 27 22:48:09 UTC 2019

Reading our afternoon posts hasbeen a good, if brief, diversion today. With the exception of Judy's experience!

Jim's been in and out of the hospital several times since I last brought up his name - again home now and showing more improvement but it's a long road I think with some big questions/decisions.
I'm working today, having gotten very behind since just before Easter and Pentecost is quickly approaching. At least I don't have to worry about the church Grace told us about getting in touch with me ; )
Lynn