[Magdalen] Prayers requested

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Thu May 30 14:56:37 UTC 2019

Can someone tell me how I can get GMail to allow me to enter the proper
magdalen address and stop bothering poor David?  I have tried everything I
can think of and then some to fix it or at least fool it, but it will NOT
allow me to write to the pub as such.   This is the only address it will
allow.   HELP!

And not incidentally, prayers for you, Jay.

Marion, a pilgrim