[Magdalen] Prayers requested

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Thu May 30 17:24:05 UTC 2019

Nope.  And if I type in the magdalen address and click, it posts Cantor03
--via Magdalen.  It won't allow add-ons or substitions, or editing..  Life
was just fine until a) I got a new computer and b) ended up with GMail and
c) had to get it to recognize my address rather than the new one it
insisted I open the account with.  So, my mail comes and goes, but I have
no access to my old address book, etc.  It's a mess!.
Marion