[Magdalen] Prayers requested

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Thu May 30 21:53:34 UTC 2019

On 30/05/2019 15:56, Marion Thompson wrote:
> Can someone tell me how I can get GMail to allow me to enter the proper
> magdalen address and stop bothering poor David?  I have tried everything I
> can think of and then some to fix it or at least fool it, but it will NOT
> allow me to write to the pub as such.   This is the only address it will
> allow.   HELP!

Marion,

I use Thunderbird and get the same problem if I try to type in the list
address. What I do is find another email and select "reply to list" (or
you might be able to simply "reply". Then I replace the subject and
delete all that was quoted about the previous email. It's a bit of a
pain but it worked with something I have just written to start another
thread (if anybody takes it up)

Roger