[Magdalen] [Magdale

John Robison friarjohn00 at gmail.com
Fri May 31 06:25:23 UTC 2019

To be more blunt: The ABA style “treatment” assumes those of us on the
spectrum are defective to the point that we should be tortured into
behaving.

--
The Rev. John R. Robison

The Old Catholic Church, Provence of the United States.
www.TOCCUSA.org

"Among the repulsions of atheism for me has been its drastic
uninterestingness as an intellectual position." - John Updike

"There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life:
The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that
often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading
to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with
the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs."  ~John Rogers