[Magdalen] General Convention 2021

Suzie Buchanan buchanan.suzie at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 01:55:37 UTC 2019

Don’t have the full list of those elected this weekend on me tonight - just wanted to say:  See you in Baltimore, Christopher!

I am a new deputy for the Diocese of Western North Carolina. I have served in that capacity for the Diocese of New Hampshire and I love my new diocesan home.  I’m honored to bring my experience to their service.

Suz

Sent from my iPad