[Magdalen] A Long Lunch, or Mini Local Listmeet.

Christopher Hart cervus51 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 03:02:52 UTC 2019

Today I spent a very enjoyable three (yes three) hours at lunch with Carol
and Andre Trevathan. They live in Philadelphia and I in the suburbs, but we
try to get together a couple of times a year to catch up on things diocesan
and churchwide. Their regular place of worship is our cathedral which is
also the parish of a newly elected, very young lay deputy to the next
General Convention. I've only just met the guy so I was glad to hear the
good things they had to say about him. They have both been deputies in the
past so they know the drill. In fact the 2000 General Convention in Denver
is where I first met them in person, although I had already known Carol at
least online before that. A few of you might have been mentioned in
passing, but nothing to make your ears burn. We did speak fondly of our
list connections, however, and how much the internet has meant in our
lives. I hope to see many more of you in days and years ahead.
--

Christopher Hart