[Magdalen] Prayer request

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Sat Oct 19 18:36:49 UTC 2019

Hello Ferdinand,
Thank you so much for letting me know this.

The priest-in-charge of Good Shepherd, Summerville us Fr. Dow Sanderson.
He came to Good Shepherd in July 2016, after retiring as the rector of Holy
Communion for 17 years.  Holy Communion is dubbed 'the high church in the
low country.'  Fr. Jeff Richardson was recently instituted as the new
rector at Holy Communion.  Both Dow and Jeff are dear, dear men.  Holy
Communion chose to stay in The Episcopal Church, and in so doing lost a
huge number of parishioners....part of the brokenness that came across the
diocese with the schism.  Fr. Dow has lifted Good Shepherd a bit, but our
tradition is pretty low church.  He is an excellent match for our parish.

Ginga Wilder