[Magdalen] TEC talk

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 22:29:03 UTC 2019

I remember the great celebrating in the St. Sam's community (Or was it
Magdalen by then) when Province IX became official part of ECUSA...and the
name was adapted to The Episcopal Church (TEC - tee-eee-see).  What were
the relationships of these dioceses with the American church prior to that?

Ginga