[Magdalen] Fall Down Go Boom.

Christopher Hart cervus51 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 02:17:21 UTC 2019

I appreciate all of these suggestions. I have an Apple watch myself (early
edition), but my dear wife doesn't seem interested in one. An added
complication for her is that she is extremely hard of hearing. She has been
diagnosed with Bilateral Meniere's Disease which is also the source of much
of her balance difficulty. She finds it almost impossible to talk on the
telephone, although she does text pretty well.

--

Christopher Hart