[Magdalen] Susan Hagen

cady soukup cadyasoukup at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 14:24:14 UTC 2019

Wow - that is a lot for Susan to handle!

Hoping there is someone who can assist with the inevitable logistics,
willing to pitch in from a distance away. We were just in Harrisonburg
yesterday for a quick retreat from house & yard work.

Prayers for continued queenly treatment, daily assurance that all is
well, healing and hope, and general mental buoyancy in the face of
difficulties.

hugs, too - Cady
sending prayers from east of the (blue) ridge