[Magdalen] Shingles vaccine

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 20:07:02 UTC 2019

Grace, do you remember any of my Facebook posts about Big Pharma and the
"artificial shortages"? They actually CREATE shortages so they can RAISE
PRICES on drugs. Now you and I are not paying for the shingles
vaccine....but Medicare is, and Medicare Advantage, which is actually a
sort of private insurance scam running through Medicare, is paying.
Medicare Advantage, BTW, bills the government a lot more via an auditing
gimmick, which is why I refuse to have anything to do with it at all even
though I could get dental and vision care through it. So Big Pharma feels
justified in creating these artificial shortages to drive up prices of
generic drugs. I've been watching it for years. They pull it on hospitals
all the time.