[Magdalen] Shingles vaccine

Christopher Hart cervus51 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 22:54:02 UTC 2019

It seems to vary a lot depending on where you are, judging by comments
here. I was on a waiting list at my CVS for six months and got nowhere near
the top of the list. I took my Rx back and went to an independent pharmacy
which also had a wait list, but it was much shorter. I’ve now had both
shots of the new Shingrix vaccine which is supposed to be 95% effective, a
big improvement over the older vaccine which I previously had received
several years ago.

--

Christopher Hart