[Magdalen] Prayers for SC

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 20:30:36 UTC 2019

Good to hear that you and John are safe and as well as can be expected under the circumstances. May that continue.
Lynn

On Sep 5, 2019, at 3:22 PM, Ginga Wilder <gingawilder at gmail.com> wrote:

John ani have fared the storm unscathed.   Lots of trees down on our
street.  Our street is actually closed because power lines are down I.
Several places.  We have no power at WiFi. But that we certainly can endure.

Blessings, Ginga