[Magdalen] HOT-fd.

Charles Wohlers chadwohl at satucket.com
Sat Sep 7 16:05:07 UTC 2019

Some of my dear wife's ancestors were early settlers in the Wyoming
Valley (Scranton - Wilkes-Barre). They all came from in New England,
which may explain the accent. A few were killed in the Wyoming Valley
massacre, others (obviously) survived.

And, BTW, Hartford, VT (the town in which White River Junction is
located) is pronounced, at least as I have heard it, with the r's.

--
Chad Wohlers
chadwohl at satucket.com
Woodbury, VT   USA