[Magdalen] Help please: Revd Gerald White

Ian Gomersall ian.gomersall at gmail.com
Sat Sep 7 20:04:58 UTC 2019

I am wondering if anyone could kindly help me.

Rev Gerald White, a Canadian, served for a while as an assistant in our
(English) parish - in the late 1920s. His father was a Canadian Bishop. He
himself was an accomplished ice hockey sportsman.

He returned to America working in Canada, Bermuda and the US - latterly as
a University Chaplain in Wisconsin.

I am writing a short piece on him for our church. I cannot, however, find a
date of death and wondered if anyone on the US side of the Atlantic could?
An obituary notice would be very helpful.
He was born c. 1901.

Help gratefully received, please.

Thank you,

Ian