[Magdalen] Cleveland

cantor03 at aol.com cantor03 at aol.com
Sat Sep 14 14:27:45 UTC 2019

My father died in 1958.  He would have been 139 years old if hewere still alive for his birthday this week.

Dad was born during the first term of Grover Cleveland as USA President.My grandfather was a big fan of Cleveland during his FIRST term asPresident (Cleveland had two separated Presidential terms).  So myfather was Christened and the name recorded in the family Bibleas Cleveland.

During the SECOND Cleveland term, my grandfatheropposed Cleveland, and scratched the "-land" off.dad's name.  Theevidence is still there in the family Bible.  So Cleve it was, and notClive.

David S.