[Magdalen] News from The Episcopal Diocese of South Carolina

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 01:31:17 UTC 2019

Lynn, the schism began as a clergy driven thing and continues to be so.

I think today's ruling will certainly shorten the time remaining because it
came from a federal court.  Ron Caldwell, a retired professor of history
has thoroughly documented this mess.  It is posted on his website (
https://episcopalschismsc.blogspot.com/), as it his summary of today's
ruling.  He is very wise and I encourage anyone who is curious to read
it...won't take too long.  The Chronology of the Schism is in the menu on
the right, at the bottom of the September listings.

Ginga