[Magdalen] News from The Episcopal Diocese of South Carolina

ROGER STOKES roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Sat Sep 21 23:11:05 UTC 2019

 Isn't it amazing how many of those who stress the importance of Resolution I.10 from Lambeth 98 ignore the bit of the resolution about study and discussion of homosexuality? Then there is the bit about not interfering with the process of discernment in other Provinces of the Communion. I would note that the two bishops of AMiA were consecrated with no prior announcement before the vacancy in New Hampshire occurred, let alone Gene Robinson being elected and consecrated. You cannot justive an action by what happened later.
Roger

    On Friday, 20 September 2019, 00:47:10 BST, Roger Stokes <roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com> wrote:

 On 19/09/2019 23:05, Ginga Wilder wrote:
> Federal Judge Richard Gergel rules that we are who we have known we are.
> www.episcopalchurchsc.org/news-blog/september-19th-2019?fbclid=IwAR3HBfYRZc5g7wy3RwEnyA4OGxXOmxWGZzB_nkgIqXtwozZEhdJFTyw4IBU
>
> Thank be to God and lots of God's gifted people.
> Ginga

Wow! what more could you want? Doubtyless it will be appealed but this
is a clear injunction effective unless and until overruled on appeal.

Roger