[Magdalen] Census deadline

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 05:00:46 UTC 2020

I done did ours today. I REALLY did not think the ancestry/ethnicity
question was at all necessary so I loaded ours up with everything I *know*
I am and everything I am pretty sure from the genealogy I've researched
thus far that I think Jack is. Let 'em have fun with that, because both
sides of both our families have been here for one heck of a long time (in
US terms, anyway, you Brits can hush now).