[Magdalen] Stay-at-home order

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Wed Apr 1 10:05:52 UTC 2020

In the UK the current restrictions are due to be reviewed 13 April
though the warning is that they may well be continued and that any
relaxation, when it comes, will be gradual. We are allowed out to get
food which is just as well as apparently the supermarkets are having
difficulty coping with the demand for delivery slots and recruiting more
staff to help with this. I haven't tried to book one but reports are
that there are waits of over a week.

Roger