[Magdalen] What are we binge-watching?

Richard S. Crawford richard at underpope.com
Wed Apr 1 16:44:26 UTC 2020

We took advantage of the free month trial of Acorn.tv and have been binging
on "Doc Martin". It's like a low-key "House M.D." set in a small village in
Cornwall. We also have "Star Trek: Picard" to watch, but it's
pretty intense, so we've only seen one episode so far.

--

Sláinte,
Richard S. Crawford