[Magdalen] What are we binge-watching?

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 20:12:38 UTC 2020

Too much Facebook, our CBC , CNN, General Hospital.  are what's on,
although I'm usually doing other things, except for GH when I use the
entertainment to make my stationary biking pass quickly..  I guess that is
doing another thing, too.
My grandson put Netflix on my TV, don't know if it's permanent.  I binge
watched 'The Stranger' the other day, a Brit offering.  I may watch
Shetland., also Brit.

Marion, a pilgrim