[Magdalen] Census deadline

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 14:08:55 UTC 2020

I have some in Connecticut in the 1650s-60s. You can look up "Peter Mills
the Dutchman" in Woodstock, CT--quite a well-known figure, apparently.
Still working on the Hammonds, and I don't have the dates right in my head
for John Hammond, merchant of London, who also came to Connecticut pretty
early on. Jack's ancestors on one side came through Jamestown, VA, fairly
early, but not quite as early. They were Dickinsons.