[Magdalen] Triddum Time.

Simon Kershaw simon at kershaw.org.uk
Fri Apr 10 09:15:35 UTC 2020

These rubrics can be found online at

https://www.churchofengland.org/prayer-and-worship/worship-texts-and-resources/common-worship/daily-prayer/general-notes

and scroll down to Lent, where the final bit says:

 From after the evening celebration of the Last Supper on Maundy
Thursday to the Easter Vigil, Morning, Evening or Night Prayer may be
said in the following way:

¶    the Preparation is omitted and the order begins with the psalms;
¶    all glorias and doxologies are omitted;
¶    the Responsory is omitted;
¶    the Prayers consist of the Collect alone;
¶    the Conclusion is omitted.

--
Simon Kershaw
simon at kershaw.org.uk