[Magdalen] Stations

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 13:35:05 UTC 2020

Does anyone have a copy of the text for the Sataions of the Cross?  We used
to use a little booklet at another church where I was,  but I can't find
that. I'm also looking for a set of pictures that I can print.  All I cn
find online are sets from which you have to buy individual pictures. I'm
looking for black and white line drawings that are not just kids' coloring
pages. I've seen some used, but I can't find a source.

Thanks,
Grace

--
Grace Cangialosi
Ruckersville, VA

*"Not all of us can do great things, but we can do small things with great
love."*
*St. Teresa of Calcutta*