[Magdalen] Stations

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 18:37:08 UTC 2020

LOL, Suzie...those were the ones I found and used! I was live-streaming the Stations on FaceBook, and I mounted each picture on a folder so I could handle them more easily and held each one up to the camera as I did the reading for that station. I looked at it after I finished, and I think it looks OK. I doubt if anyone in this congregation, except the formerly RC folks, have ever heard of the Stations, let alone done them!