[Magdalen] Methods of Streaming

Michael Canning mjbcanning at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 15:44:54 UTC 2020

I have been streaming Sunday Services with YouTube and the last one took 18
hours to upload.  It seems I am getting in a traffic jam every time.  For
daily devotions last week and this week I am using Live Facebook which of
course is immediate and direct ... even had my cat join me yesterday and
once blocked out the whole screen.
Question: I noticed one person used a power point presentation for the
words of the service and used only Audio.  How does one do that? I’m
thinking this might take up less space in transmission and therefore
quicker to upload, right?
Blessings
Michael
--