[Magdalen] Streaming Services

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 19:17:54 UTC 2020

Suzie,
I’d love to know how to “stitch” pieces of the service together. One of our bishops is making a sermon available for this coming Sunday for those of us who might want to use it, and they’re going to do more of that, but I don’t know how to insert it. Our former listsib Georgia DuBose partnered with two other churches for Palm Sunday and Easter, each doing part of the liturgy from their church with their organist, small choir, etc. then some tech guru put it all together for them. It was really fun to see the service move from one venue to another. Now, of course, there’s no more possibility for that.