[Magdalen] Χριστός Ανέστη! Christ is risen! Hristos a inviat!

Kate Conant kate.conant at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 19:26:55 UTC 2020

Today is what my son Dan calls "Greaster"!

I started celebrating through the World Wide Web at 5 pm ET Saturday with
Radio Pafos from the Cathedral of St Theodore in Paphos, Cyprus and then
again at midnight in Raleigh, NC, and later rebroadcasts from
Constantinople and New York City.  Afterwards I ate avgolemono soup.

Dinner today will be lamb chops, spanakopita, pastitsio, and tsoureki!

Come receive the Light!

In the risen Christ,

Kate

"What does the Lord require of you, but to do justice, love mercy, and walk
humbly with your God?"
Micah 6:8