[Magdalen] obits

Ann Markle ann.markle at aya.yale.edu
Tue Apr 21 17:20:19 UTC 2020

Funny how much I look forward to reading all your words on this list, my
oldest online friends!  It reminds me of when I was in seminary and eagerly
read and responded to each post I received.  I don't respond as much as I
used to, but still love seeing all your names in my mailbox.  Now I see
many of you on Facebook, as well.  I guess seminary studying was a kind of
self-imposed isolation, and during this time of isolation, I do appreciate
seeing/hearing from you.

Ann

The Rev. Ann Markle
Buffalo, NY