[Magdalen] Prayer request: Malcolm

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 19:39:43 UTC 2020

That is good news indeed. Special foods can do a lot of good for a pet, and
quickly. We had twice-daily liquid meds for Little Hermès the cat's
constipation, but a high-fiber food really, um, cleared things up in a
hurry and has kept her "going" ever since! Good thing she likes the food. A
secondary benefit is that it's larger than her previous food, so she has to
chew it, helping her teeth (by actually using them). Good health to your
whole household!

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA