[Magdalen] Safe?

Ann Markle ann.markle at aya.yale.edu
Wed Aug 5 14:39:06 UTC 2020

Thank you for all the updates.  We're slower here (less "traffic") than we
used to be, but I do think of all of  you  often, and  wonder  how  you're
doing in these plague days.  We're  back at  church  (well,  in the parking
lot so  far),  and Monday  I started my retirement  home visit again
(outdoors).  Getting used to wearing  a mask inside  and when  I'm with
people (even  if  outside and distanced, unless they're close friends and I
trust  that they've been staying safe, too).  But the resurgences have
worried me, so I'm glad to hear.  Please  keep checking in; wish  we had a
little notification, "I'm safe," like Facebook.

Ann

The Rev. Ann Markle
Buffalo, NY
ann.markle at aya.yale.edu