[Magdalen] Safe?

Judy Fleener fleenerj at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 10:53:19 UTC 2020

Bill and I are staying in mostly.  I have a good friend in our condo
building and she and I have coffee occasionally. I spend too much time on
zoom, twice a day for offices, morning prayer our rector does on Facebook,
Evening Prayer on Zoom. I have 2 social groups that meet together on zoom.
Today, the book group from the library will meet for a book discussion.  We
have read The Bear by Andrew Krivak, a beautiful book.
Judy

--
Hope is a thing with feathers that perches in the soul.
Judy Fleener, ObJN,SSH