[Magdalen] Tuition

Judy Fleener fleenerj at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 14:07:18 UTC 2020

I paid no tuition at Northern Illinois University in the "olden days".
Tuition was $65 a semester, I paid $5.

My granddaughter is a senior at DePaul in Chicago. I have no idea what she
and my son pay.  It is hefty.  She has a great idea for a job for school
this year.  She has always made money babysitting and belongs to a baby
sitting combine with a number of families and sitters.  Most of Chicago's
schools will be online.  She will offer tutoring for primary grades in
their homes.  The first day she posted a notice about her tutoring
service she had 15 responses. DePaul is in Lincoln Park and Eryn lives in
Wrigleyville. I think Lincoln park may be the highest priced real estate in
Chicago.  Scott can give me better information on that.

--
Hope is a thing with feathers that perches in the soul.
Judy Fleener, ObJN,SSH