[Magdalen] heart catherization

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 00:22:09 UTC 2020

My heart cath was today.  Lots of calcifications in my heart but arteries
are open.  YAY.  There was trouble with high blood pressure inside the
heart during the procedure.  (Over 200.)  They gave me medication and
finished the job.  Blood pressure is still not behaving...systolic is 162
tonight.  The guy who did the cath said they think of several maladies when
pressure goes high inside the heart.  I will see my cardiologist next week
or the next, depending on her appointment schedule.   And, the good news is
that I am fine and will keep checking this out with professionals.

Blessings all,
Ginga