[Magdalen] Last nerve

Ann Markle ann.markle at aya.yale.edu
Sun Aug 23 16:16:38 UTC 2020

Seemed to me that you were speaking of your particular experience with your
particular set of service providers.  Yes, diagnoses can provide a kind of
"shorthand" for service providers, but care must be taken, that diagnoses
are being applied to particular individuals, and we're all different.

Ann

The Rev. Ann Markle
Buffalo, NY
ann.markle at aya.yale.edu